The New York Metropolitan Skyline Photo Collection

Beautiful

Amazing and beautiful shots!!

I shot this pic about a year ago from Jersey City Heights… 10 Hudson Yards (and Midtown in general) was so frickin’ massive. Think it’s time I go back again for an updated pic with all the HY towers U/C (especially 30 HY).

FW4A0475-2 by Kevin Leclerc, on Flickr

And when completed the whole HY complex fro that angle would probably give me a heart attack lol!

I went back today, 11 months later!

FW4A3657 by Kevin Leclerc, on Flickr

I agree. But even then, there are some shots that are jaw droppers, and thats just from a pic. In person, another story. The sights, and the noise, especially the noise give the area the dynamic nature.

FW4A3793 by Kevin Leclerc, on Flickr

Was this taken from the american copper buildings? If so, how was it?

Great view of LIC waterfront from up there!

10/24

Can I use this pic to do a future rendering of the LIC skyline?

most definitely! Please do!

It was from the building just south of the new American Copper Buildings

Thanks Streets,

Here is what i have so far. Figured i would add a few in the background first.

Tall one is 29-27 queens plaza north (915 ft). To the right is 29-26 northern blvd (473 ft). Then jackson ave/queens blvd/tishman project complex.

Looks awesome so far :wink:

Sunset in Brooklyn this evening.

TECTONIC

Beautiful set. Tectonic, quick question. How much did you pay for this drone and what model is it? I’m thinking of getting one down the line.

DJI Phantom 4. The DJI Mavic is good too. The price is lower than what I paid by now. Probably around $900 now.

O nice. I actually thought it would a lot more lol. The goal at least for me is to try to capture some NJ cities. Cities that I haven’t really seen aerials that much for. Places like Trenton, Newark, parts of Union/Essex and my county, Somerset. Probably could turn into a big hobby, but I’ll probably get addicted.

From September.

TECTONIC

You’ll have a lot of fun. I will be posting more from different locations. Autumn is windy, I haven’t been able to fly much.