NEW YORK | Ronald O. Perelman Performing Arts Center at the World Trade Center | 130 FT | Demo

We need this site done!

Ugh jesus christ. It never ends. I’m truly convinced the Trade Center is cursed in every way possible.

I agree SI. I’m beginning to wonder if I’ll ever see a completed campus

So is this thing on hold again considering the payment dispute between the PA and PAC board? All activity has ceased the last week…and the site is double fenced in now. Regardless they need to complete the helix up to street level for the VSC.

I was thinking the same thing when I passed by yesterday. I thought everything below ground was part of the WTC complex and proceeding regardless of the PAC?

Honestly nothing surprises me as I feel the Trade Center is eternally cursed, but this is just ridiculous.It definitely has to do with the money dispute between the PA and PAC board…and it always seems the PA has this issue when it comes to payment and contracts at the Trade Center.However, it is the PA responsibility if I’m not mistaken to complete the VSC through 1 WTC and the helix up to street level for the Vesey street exit.

Still no activity restarting :frowning:

Kinda sad we can’t seem to finish this site.

Agreed. Between this, 2 and the unknown 5 WTC its never ending.

If I’m not mistaken, it looks like there’s a cement pour happening. Any news on this project???

Honestly, I’d rather have a park than a PAC.

My new 3d model project (this is still a W.I.P.)
My uploads on the 3d warehouse are here:
You can download it to view it or to 3d print it

The model is now completed

There appears to be some activity going on at the PAC pit. Wonder if construction is or will recommence soon…

Got chased by security trying to get this shot. :roll_eyes:

hmmm… whats going on here? I wonder if they have settled anything yet with the PAC? Some work seems to be going on lately here and there…

Hopefully sometime soon. I want to see this site complete before I die. Of course I am only eighteen… But y’know. All these delays… Maybe it’ll be complete for the 100th anniversary of the attacks in 2101… :expressionless:

Funny, I tried to get a similar shot from the nw corner a few days ago and was chased off by 2 security guards and a port authority cop blasted his sirens at me from his car. So no pics … :frowning: