NEW YORK | One Vanderbilt | 1,401 FT | 67 FLOORS

From Court Square

Cool rendering

Wow :heart_eyes: thanks for all the cool photos!
Those renderings of The Fifth look really really cool! I really hope that tower goes through and rises. One Vandy is also looking very very sleek. You guys are the best! <3

I’m very motivated to go up to Top of the Rock, never went up there or up on the Empire State Building. Also, of course, loooking forward to 30 HY and One Vandy’s decks

Top of the Rock is the best. It was closed forever. The line is shorter and the setback roof allows for a view unimpeded by glass, which is refreshing to say the least. You owe it to yourself to make the trip Thomas

ESB and Top of the Rock are my must-do’s this year, I think I’ll do one each on my April and August trip

Amazing

Just passed by this in a very long time … and wow!! I’m so much more impressed. It’s so much grander in real life and the terra-cotta and glass is so classic and sleek. Looks great in photos but so much more impressive in person!!

You’re getting your wish!

Thank christ.

i just shouted in excitement and am now receiving looks of concern. YEEEEEEEES.

same, I started clapping and some people might be concerned

That’s such great news. 2 million sqft is a lot too. I’m excited to see what they come up with. They read the forums and made our dreams come true lol

Wasn’t that hotel a nicer older brick building before it was reclad in glass?

Yes, it was the Commodore Hotel before being rebranded and reclad.