NEW YORK | One Vanderbilt | 1,401 FT | 67 FLOORS

pour is next weekend, sorry all

Thanks for the update. Makes more sense. They didnt appear ready to pour yet from the last updates.

I went in today anyway to check on this one. Looks like they are progressing fast on the rebar for the foundation. They should be able to have all of the rebar in by next week if they keep up the pace and then will be able to pour the concrete for the entire foundation all at once.

Great photos , JC!!

Awesome update JC! Never expected that 1 Vandy would be moving so fast!

They are flying. I think they doubled the amount of rebar put down in just 2 days.

This is great! Nice shots too!

I give it less than a month before the tower crane(s) appear on site!

more like may/june

Huge footprint.

Can’t remember if we’ve seen this render before or not:

Nice!! First time for me.

Seems like vista tower in Chicago is going to get its first major concrete pour tomorrow as well. Same amount too-4,000 yards. Pretty neat.

The Big Pour!

The four pumps were at the site tonight ready to go.

If you look closely you can see another pump on the other side.

If you look closely you can see that the east wall has been filled with concrete and the supports have come off. Unfortunately, my phone died and I couldn’t snap any more photos. I really hope someone can get a few shots tomorrow while this thing is happening.

Great photos, nyc!

Neat gif

Im here now. 3 out of 4 pumps are running. About to set up the 4th on madison now. Not that many concrete trucks. They are coming and going quick though. Ill post pics later tonight or tomorrow

Thanks for the updates JC!

I’m pretty sure Chicago’s Vista Tower is having foundation pump similar to this as we speak.

From across street

[Edited by Moderator]