NEW YORK | One Seaport Residences | 670 FT | 60 FLOORS

Nice!!

The pattern gives the facade some life.

I noticed nothing has been happening here recently. here’s why: theyre still under a stop work order from the fatal accident.

Tec

things are not looking good here. The stop-work order is still in effect. http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/PropertyProfileOverviewServlet?requestid=2&bin=1090257

Here’s an article from last month about the situation

https://www.bisnow.com/new-york/news/construction-development/one-seaport-fortis-stop-work-construction-death-80564

[…]
One Seaport has been delayed by 28 days so far; the average length of a stop work order following a death in New York is 25 days. If the delay drags on further, it could imperil the condo project’s occupancy. According to its deal with the New York State Attorney General, Fortis is required to begin closing on condo sales in January. If it fails to do so, it must update the budget for its project. If the updated budget is at least 25% more than the original, buyers under contract are allowed to back out. Sixty-six percent of the units are under contract at an average of $3.4M per unit, according to TRD.

Wow. This has been plagued from the beginning…

Looks like there was some update:

STOP WORK ORDER PARTIALLY RESCINDED 11/17/2017
WORK ALLOWED -ALL WORK UP TO 21FL / JUMPING HOIST ABOVE 21FL

looks like upward construction is cleared to proceed. This must have set them back quite a bit, They’re going to need Darth Vader to put them back on schedule.

I get the reference, obviously. I can’t wait to see The Last Jedi tomorrow!

The elevators were going to the top again to continue working as of a couple days ago. .

Uploading…

Great shots, JC

Hopefully, this year 2 WTC will start and you’ll have more to photograph!

Whoa! Can you elaborate? I hope to see 2 WTC rise soon.

Please

Wow!

That’s great news.

That’s GREAT news!!!

P.S.: What’s MEP work?

Great GIF, Robert!

Mechanical/electric/plumbing

Thanks, JC.

Are you in the construction industry.

The Germans are coming! The Germans are coming!

Viva la Deustcheland!

Thanks for the heads-up… I hope to dear god the’s Foster’s design