NEW YORK | 66 Hudson Blvd (The Spiral) | 1,030 FT | 68 FLOORS

I hope that BR’s move to 50 HY leads to a redesign of this lame tower!

Seen from the One World Observatory

I don’t like this tower, and I have been convinced by reading Robert’s posts that we will get a two tower design.

Two well-designed 1,100 footers with some nice green space would be awesome.

That looks to me like the offices of a television network or possibly a digital media/publishing company.

via The Real Deal

Asset-manager AllianceBernstein LP and HSBC, a unit of global banking giant HSBC Holding Plc, have been checking out properties that offer hundreds of thousands of square feet, according to people with knowledge of their searches.

I thought this design sucked, but 50 is worse.

Anyway, there’s about a 0.01% chance of this rising anytime soon.

I honestly think that Tishman will have to redesign this proposal in order to service its huge debt for this property. This huge site can accommodate multiple towers built in stages like MW.

Something to monitor.

Potentially they would be searching for ~ 1M sqf.

I really hope that MS does not go here.

I want this crappy project to languish for 10 years and be redesigned.

MS is what WTC 2 needs. Shame. But I can’t blame them for thinking about Hudson Yards. Competition is key.

I agree, Chris.

Demo on the small buildings on the northeast corner of the block.

4/15

I think It’s been posted before, but here’s the model of the Hudson Spiral anyways.

My hope for 15 Penn is to secure Morgan Stanley and Deutsche bank anchors the either Spiral OR 2 WTC.

Vornado is also facing competition for the few tenants like Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank that need a million square feet and trading floors.

Both are likely talking to Tishman Speyer about the BIG-designed 66 Hudson Blvd. — known as the Spiral

The dream is Morgan at 15 Penn, Deutsche at the Spiral and Chase coming back home downtown to 2WTC

I agree. Ideally, it would see both these towers rise in such conditions. Lets hope!

I concur, Tower

@Radiiinc

I like this tower! Wish they could add 1 more section at the top and it would be perfect imo.

I think it’s ok. I agree that it would be better if it had more setback sections. A crown would be nice too.