Untitled by Justin Whiteford, on Flickr

Nice photos, Street!

3/24

Beautiful pictures JC,

Also Look at 30 HY and 55 HY
30 Hy is already adding 2 new floors and 55 Hy is starting to clad the 4th floor above the base

Nice shots, Jc

tower is boring in its overall design. Great cladding helps a ton. But seeing as this tower was designed with law firms in mind I think it is fitting.

@1stclass79

Awesome shot Tom but shouldn’t this be over in the 35 HY thread?

Oopsie

3/2717

Third Point has a lease out for the top two or three floors of the 1.3 million-square-foot 55 Hudson Yards, covering 60,000 or 90,000 square feet

the $15 billion hedge fund would be just the latest in a flurry of blue-chip financial tenants headed to the Far West Side megaproject from Midtown.

The investment firm Silver Lake reportedly has a deal to lease 50,000 square feet at 55 Hudson Yards.

At 55 Hudson, Loeb will join fellow billionaire investor Steven A. Cohen’s Point72 Asset Management as well as the law firms Boies, Schiller & Flexner and Milbank, Tweed, Hadley & McCloy, which have already inked deals at the under-construction tower.

Drug maker Intercept Pharmaceuticals last year finalized a deal to lease 85,000 square feet at 55 Hudson.

I drove by the Hudson Yards today in my work pickup. Sorry no pics, but I can tell you that the activity is off the walls. Now, downside is a ton of traffic. Dear lord. But the progress is amazing. The view going around the bend on the NJ side towards the Lincoln Tunnel is epic.

@javitscenter on instagram

@ozedigger on instagram