NEW YORK | 53W53 (Tower Verre) | 1,050 FT | 73 FLOORS

The gold cladding looks amazing.

Nice.

After the storm by Nick G Johnson, on Flickr.

I literally might cry. That is the most beautiful shot of NYC I’ve ever seen.

Thanks for sharing Street <3

https://ny.curbed.com/2018/5/17/17361580/nyc-affordable-housing-requirements-income-limits

The gold wing looks complete to me: (edit: it’s not quite done yet!)

Sorry, but I kinda feel like we shouldn’t post pictures on here that has other people in them like those. I feel like it’s kinda invasive to put their posts on this site, mostly cause they probably don’t know about it.

I don’t mean to be a stickler sorry, I just felt like I should address it. I don’t know if anyone else feels this way.

If I’m the only one, then don’t listen to me :laughing:

Interesting point. I wouldn’t do it. I wonder if using one that is wide open on Instagram may be different. In any case I would always ask for permission.

I’m with you. I try not to post those kind of pictures. Even though we couldn’t care less and are just focusing on the buildings, I can see where it would feel weird.

I felt weird posting pics before from an obvious high school NYC class trip, but I tried to only post pics without the people in it haha.

I understand your sentiments, but their accounts are set to public on Instagram. That means I can use the Repost app to share their pictures elsewhere, or on Facebook it would mean I could download their photos. Furthermore, by publicly tagging a location, you’re sharing your picture on a feed purposefully with those in the general public who have a specific interest in that location.
The point of social media is to share. What you choose to share and with whom is in your control. If these were private accounts I had access to and was sharing them publicly, then that’s one thing. But they’ve set their accounts to public, which means they are open to the liking, commenting on, reposting, and sharing of their pictures by the general public.

Looks like we’re at a height equal to the top of the silver fin. Getting close!

Credit: Streeteasy

Larger size

The Batcave