@killahwave

@killahwave

@ryanmiller

@z__eric

Gorgeous shot, Street!

@nycprime_ladies

Wow!!!

New York the capital of the world!

Yes, but Robert is stating that NY is the de facto capital of the world. I think that, together with London, he’s correct.

LOL.

Well, just for shits and giggles… the subject is the world, not the state or country. If the world had a capital, one could argue it would be where the UN HQ is… which is NYC.

I was about to write an explanation for my statement but I think Robert and Rbrome already explained it really well lol.
NYC is imho the defacto capital of the world.
2 largest stock markets, so many business and financial HQ: Finance/business capital of the world
The UN HQ: Political capital of the world
Broadway, all the underground bars, theatres, all the movies shot in New York etc: Entertainment capital of the world
I could go on.

What an amazing city

Yesterday from the ferry

@eurenanbsantos

@212sid

@davidbudelman

Oh my God!
It’s already near the top!
I’m looking forward in the next year to see it complete with the cladding! :smiley:

Is it really at that height already? It doesn’t look that tall and in the pick before it looks rather low compared to 30 Rock. This building is going to be 1050 ft.

Agreed. If it was already the same height as 30 rock it would be taller than it in that picture. It’s probably about 700 feet now.