NEW YORK | 45 Park Place | 665 FT | 43 FLOORS

If I had to list the eyesores in this part of the city that need to disappear, 100 church is up there with 2 Broadway, 250 Broadway and 20 Broad st. They’re all disgusting.

SORRY, off topic and no answer needed if you prefer to keep private. I am wondering if you are the same BPC that was one of my favorite members when I was a moderator for the Wired New York forum. Zippy the chimp and you both lived in the same vicinity: hence your tag initials.

I think the glass panels art rather typical: nothing special here in either design, or quality of materials. Nice, but not great…

I am trying to think of an example where there is a really substantial, high quality, glass panel facade as a comparison: not sure - but I know I have seen one somewhere. Will post when/if I can find an example.

Nah, sorry dude…
I do live in BPC though hence the username

Thank you for the reply.

Credit: Michael Lee

Hmm. This façade is looking very generic and boring to my eyes. It looks more like an office building.

It’s in a relatively commercial area, so it fits in well that way imo

I like the sleekness.

I think that it looks great. Hopefully, the garbage around it will be redeveloped.

The L shaped turd around it should take a bigger L and just disappear already.

Yesterday

One WTC just dominates. It’s crazy how it makes other tall towers look like nothing.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say that both of your work is valued here. It would be better for the forum if you PMed each other and made up. God knows no one if going to be satisfied with my paltry offerings.

BTW I wouldn’t mention anyone’s name in a post unless they gave you explicit permission to do so.

In the age of everyone having a cell phone with a decent camera everyone can easily take a picture of anything. Just go on instragram, there’s been thousands of similar pictures from the same vantage points of the same scenery. What makes you really standout as a photographer is your editing process. That’s how you can really make a picture uniquely you.