NEW YORK | 30 Park Place | 937 FT | 67 FLOORS

Beautiful tower!

The sidewalk has mostly opened up on Barclay and Church streets. It looks like the Four Seasons hotel and Cut restaurant have opened for business!

Pretty good shots, rbrome, and that’s good news too! ^^

Nice shots, Brome!

Beautiful building!

https://www.wtc.com/media/news/15-years-after-911-larry-silverstein-finally-recreated-wtc

“A few months earlier, Santiago Calatrava’s Oculus transportation hub opened. And looking out 7 WTC’s window one could see Tower 3, the 80-story tower that Silverstein is currently constructing which topped out this year, as well as the Robert A.M. Stern-designed Four Seasons hotel and condominium set to open this month.”

THIS MONTH!?!? :fearful: :heart_eyes:

The hotel and bar is open. The (Wolfgang Puck) Cut restaurant has soft-opened, with a menu launching in a week.

I hope so, Thomas! :smile:

Tectonic

Like it’s been there since the Roaring Twenties!

The Four Seasons has open!

Hooray! ^^

https://www.wtc.com/media/news/four-seasons-and-silverstein-properties-host-ribbon-cutting-to-open-new-four-seasons-new-york-downtown

No one noticed when I said this three weeks ago? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yeah, thanks to remember, rbrome! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The new subway entrance built as part of this project is also open now. (Well, the stairs, at least… we all know it years to install an elevator in this town.)

Fancy.

the building looks great from the outside but its in such a boring area, its just commuters here.

…and a lot of tourists!

I live very close to 30 Park. Current residents (myself included) very much enjoy the fact that FiDi / TriBeCa is still quiet at night. It’s almost the peace and quiet of suburbs, yet all the benefits of being in Manhattan. Plus there’s so much transit concentrated near Fulton Center that you can get practically anywhere in an instant.

With that said, the number of residents in FiDi is rising quickly, thanks in part to buildings like this, and many others going up right now. The area has changed noticeably in just the past few years, with momentum seemingly accelerating. There’s a Target opening up a block away, and a second Whole Foods coming soon. I know those are far from exciting developments, but they speak to the increasingly residential nature of the neighborhood.

As more people live in FiDi, the dining and nightlife are starting to follow.