NEW YORK | 30 Hudson Yards | 1,268 FT | 90 FLOORS

Photocred: @jazzyli_nyc on Instagram

@timmygriffin19 on instagram

A few photos from SSC. I thought they were some good angles so I figured I’d share:

Have a great week!

Amazing how quickly this has risen :slight_smile:

From Flickr:

This is a really really cool angle. You can see everything!
Image taken by Omar Lima

Click to enlarge.

Someone should do a rendering with vandy 1 & all of the 57th towers, and all of the hudson yards area built out with this picture.

Pics by me. Taken today.

30 HY C.Estevez by Christopher Estevez, on Flickr

Was trying to get artsy with the next one. Essentially, a window or peep-hole into the future. From the old, decaying, and whorish section of the city past (foreground), the future, modern, sleek, and ultra-pc future is being born (background). My interpretation of my shot.

Its not a peep-hole like in the 80’s, but a peep-hole into the future of NYC.

Window to the future C.Estevez by Christopher Estevez, on Flickr

Al wants a bagel

Taken by me today. I’m glad we can see this tower down Queens Blvd but hate that we’ve lost our view of the ESB.

Interesting shot. Not sure why exactly, but I feel like I’m looking at a city somewhere in China.

Those lights on Queens Blvd are so long. Half the time there is traffic because the lights are like a minute long (red ones).

Yeah for sure. It’s the generic glass towers, under construction developments, and smoggy grey sky

I think it has to do with the fact that you can see skyscrapers in the forground and wayyyy in the background without any real NYC landmarks. Also. The appearance of smog.

Yeah good point. Do you get the same vibe as me?

If you look closely you can see ESB’s antenna lol. But yeah cloudy wintery days easily look like smoggy days.

I totally do. I thought the same thing when I first saw it. The quanitity of development feels on a Chinese level when you’re in NYC.
Luckily we have lots of historic buildings to balance out this modern boom.