NEW YORK | 30 Hudson Yards | 1,268 FT | 90 FLOORS

I was thinking the same thing. 432 has really turned out nicer than expected especially since they finished those mechanical floors.

Oct 17

From this past weekend… Looking northwest from the Financial District

FW4A2304 by Kevin Leclerc, on Flickr

FW4A2303 by Kevin Leclerc, on Flickr

Great photos, Street!

Thats a great angle. Gives you an idea of what NY would look like if it was in a flat, riverless region. The trees in the distance in Bergen County give it that illusion with the mountains. I wonder how the city would look if you take every single building and plop it down in a region thats like Dallas for example. Or even Atlanta, in which, it would really be a city in a forest.

Oct 18

@visualhouse_life

Wow!!

I feel the same, robertwalpole!
This skyscraper will be fantastic!

They updated the website!

Ps: Wrong thread!

from Jersey City Heights

FW4A3657 by Kevin Leclerc, on Flickr

From my neighborhood! Great shot!

With the AT&T merger, morons on other forums are probably speculating that this tower will be canceled.

AT&T was based in NY, and I suspect that the leaders of the company will be based here.

Worst case scenario, this tower isn’t going to be cancelled.

Related sells their space as office condos and Related already purchased its space, therefore TW’s space is off Related books.

This merger when completed would have ZERO impact on this development whatsoever.

Should TW/AT&T decide they want to be partially there or not there at all, the options available to the company would be to either:

A) Lease their space
B) Sell their interest like Coach Inc had successfully completed this past year.

I agree, RW that AT&T would most likely consolidate their HQ into this brand new state of the art tower.

@ozedigger

There was talk recently about AT&T building a new HQ in Dallas, and yet, two weeks ago, they decided to remain in their current 1970s eyesore. Why? Because they have a new 1,300’ HQ in NYC.

The anti-NY losers on other forums will be deprived of an opportunity for schadenfreud. At least, they’ll have more time for NAMBLA meetings.

I wonder if it was that Ross Perot parcel in Dallas? Either way, I think more business will come to the tri-state as a result of this. It will be good to consolidate AT&T and Time Warner all in one area; especially for a HQ.

It was the Perot parcel. AT&T was based in NY until the 80s, and then moved to NJ, and then to Texas when the Bell companies broke up. They have limited roots in Texas, and top executives prefer to be in NY.

https://instagram.com/p/BL7MLcYD5Tq/
@david guzman

Suddenly 10 HY doesnt look so big.