NEW YORK | 3 World Trade Center | 1,079 FT | 68 FLOORS

I concur! 4 WTC is a popular tower so I’m sure the two floors HRT leave behind will fill relatively quick. Hopefully we’re getting closer to Tower 2 going up…

Damn. Larry is on a leasing streak this week at 3 WTC. Gives me a smidgen of hope that 2 WTC is somewhere on the horizon…

From the Article…

what’s great is that 3 WTC will now have tenants in all portions of the tower - bottom, middle and top. Good riddance to some of that construction lighting.

Love how the office lighting looks at the bottom of 3 here. Imagine when this entire building is filled up.

Edit: just noticed 4 WTC taking on some cross bracing from 3 in its facade reflection. :clap:

Beautiful!

The sidewalk is open now on Church St, and the full walkway between 3 and 4, which is quite lovely.

The base looks really good. I think the architects for 3 and 4 have done a good job with its street presence.

I really hope that 2 WTC gets a tenant this year.

Some cool pictures of GroupM’s offices:

Nice!

Great to see a company really “settling” into the space by investing heavily in the build out of their floors.

Man…Larry is on a role at Tower 3! Landing another new tenant. 2 WTC…where are you?!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-02-01/al-gore-backed-tech-startup-takes-space-at-3-world-trade-center