NEW YORK | 3 World Trade Center | 1,079 FT | 68 FLOORS

A nice sunset last night.

August 14, 2016 and August 12, 2017

ahhhhh good old manhattan pollution

Mary and Andrew

Side by side

I really have to come down and visit the WTC complex again. 3WTC is probably my favorite out of all of them, although I’m quite fond of 1WTC. Looks amazing!

56 Leonard looks effin incredible there!!!

It looks so majestic in the smog though!

Is it really that bad? I thought the air was about as clean as any other major city I’ve been to. Its yards better than LA

NYC has relatively little pollution since it relies so much on mass transit. That’s fog rising off the water.

I knew it was fog.

Thanks RW for clearing that up;)

Thats what I was thinking. Thanks for the clarification

Im pretty sure thats not fog water.Most of the smog is over the island and not the water. It might be a bit of both.
Manhattan is definitely not the most polluted but it is still polluted. Thats cities for you!
I lived in strasbourg, the citiy with the most bikes in france and with an amazing public transport system. It also only has 400000 inhabitants, and yet sometimes you see this type of pollution over it. Thats just the way cities work!
Especially when it hasn’t rained for a while or if there is no wind!
Doesnt take away any of the charm of NY tho!

Yes we do have smog sometimes. It makes the pictures kinda yellowish sometimes.

The picture vertical gotham posted of the river with the fog on it is mist not pollution. You can tell from the lighting in the pic that it’s during sun rise and the water is warming up. There is pollution in NYC but it doesn’t look like that