NEW YORK | 25 Park Row | 702 FT | 54 FLOORS

still need to excavate some more it seems

I agree, Street

Thanks for all the pics Robert :slight_smile:

My pleasure, sir

Zoning Doc

Nice find, VG!

Took some screen shots. Click to zoom in.

This wil look great!

Height chop? 666 feet?

Yep. It’s a bit shorter. They also removed a bunch of balconies from the front, simplified the back, and some other tweaks all around.

I prefer the new one.

Something is starting here. Sidewalk sheds going up.

[B]L&M, J&R Music founders lock in $235M loan for Park Row condo project[/B]

L&M Development Partners and the founders of the iconic J&R Music store landed $235 million in construction financing from Bank of the Ozarks for their 54-story condominium project overlooking City Hall Park, property records filed with the city Thursday show.
The partners plan to build a 691-foot-tall, 266,000-square-foot tower at 23 Park Row, the site of the former J&R Music and Computer World location. The developer formed a partnership with J&R founders Joe and Rachelle Friedman in 2014 to develop the site.

Plans call for 110 condos as well as roughly 55,000 square feet of retail spread across the cellar and the four lower floors. The tower, designed by COOKFOX Architects, is already under construction. Corcoran Sunshine will be marketing the units in the building, which is expected to be completed in early 2020, a spokesperson for L&M told The Real Deal.

This project has now started in earnest. They’ve started on the piles.