NEW YORK | 200 Greenwich St (2WTC) | 1,348 FT | 88 FLOORS | ON HOLD

This should be built 1,776’ to the roof and 2,001’ to the spire. It would compliment 1 WTC and the entire complex. Of course, just a dream of mine, but it really would be perfect.

5 Likes

That would be amazing. They should hire you as their idea man! :smiley:

2 Likes

as we wait for 2 WTC, Silverstein is making bold moves elsewhere. @Thomas_Koloski

https://www.silversteinproperties.com/commercial-real-estate-media/News/silverstein-properties-arden-group-and-migdal-insurance

Arden Group, Silverstein Properties and Migdal purchased the building, located on 18th Street between Market Street and JFK Boulevard, for $451.6 million from Equity Commonwealth.

The tower, Philadelphia’s fifth-tallest building, is currently 92 percent leased to tenants including Bank of New York Mellon Corp., Goldman Sachs Group, Boston Consulting Group, JP Morgan Chase & Co., Willis Towers Watson, and law firms Ballard Spahr LLP and Montgomery McCracken Walker & Rhoads LLP.

5 Likes

2 will be built soon.

NYC is incomplete until it is. We are still healing from 9/11.

Still the world capital, but a wounded one.

7 Likes

CO: What’s next on Marty Burger’s agenda?

Burger: Getting our opportunity zone venture up and running. Then working on 2 World Trade Center, trying to find a tenant or a way to get it built on spec. It’s something I really want to get done. I want Larry to cut the ribbon at 2 World Trade and know he completed the goal he set out to 18 years ago to finish. It’s very significant for him, for me and for the company.

8 Likes

Building on spec would be nice or the prospect of it.

5 Likes

Couldn’t resist making this

6 Likes