NEW YORK | 200 Greenwich St (2WTC) | 1,348 FT | 88 FLOORS | ON HOLD

I can’t quite put my finger on it. It’s out of place, annoying, almost stunning and almost cool all at the same time. LOL. Depends on the angle. There was a classiness to the Foster design. Perfect for a big bank or law firm.

Foster’s design is great, but so is this IMO. It remains to be seen which is built, as the tenant will decide.

If Chase becomes the tenant, King Jamie may opt for Foster. If Facebook takes the space, it likely would chose BIG.

Personally, I think that most tenants would like the outdoor spaces that BIG’s design offers.

We will see.

I agree.

The only thing is did Foster’s tower generate any real interest before Bjarkes design??

It’s seems to me Bjarkes is the one getting the most interest, so we’ll fmdefinitely see.

Either one built and Silverstein and me are good! :smiley:

I agree. I just hope that Larry isn’t full of sh.it about talks with a tenant.

this building will be iconic. everyone will know what it is once it is built. 3 world trade center would have been too before they neutered it.

2.8 million square feet

As much as I want 2 WTC to be done and the main complex finished I would gladly wait for the right tenant to come along that will give this tower a design it truly deserves.

Earthcam
There is some kind of excavation at the east side of the site, but this is not construction

You’re right!
I wonder… Hum…

I’m guessing it’s probably something to do with finishing that area of Church street. I would assume with 3WTC coming online in the next year and a half they’re going to finish it up and keep T2 gated off around its true footprint. Hopefully at that point though construction would have already began on 2 WTC.

would this be any demolition of the 2 wtc footprint?

Not sure at all, someone has to go to the site and ask what’s going on

Some kind if excavation

Clearing up some of the south side

I know it doesn’t have tenants yet, but I think they’re prepping for construction

Let’s keep our fingers crossed!!!

I’ve had mine crossed!

Is it possible that they might be capping it because they think construction won’t occur any time soon?

It’s already capped, no? I believe this is the state it will sit in until construction resumes.

I think you’re right.