NEW YORK | 200 Greenwich St (2WTC) | 1,348 FT | 88 FLOORS | ON HOLD

It looks noticeably shorter than 1 in these models.

Whoa!
Way to go, Thomas!
A great find for sure about this tower! :smiley:

Nice find, Tommy Boy!

I want this baby to rise!!

http://www.radiiinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/radii_BIG_wtc-2_2_6.jpg

http://www.radiiinc.com/world-trade-center-tower-2-new-york-ny-various-scales/

Ugh I really miss Fosters design. This tower would be great as a stand alone but it really does not belong with the other WTC towers.

Earthcam

Left to right: wood on the street blockades, area surrounded with a hole, dirt piles, and steel beams

Something is up, but construction is not starting yet

I’m thinking they’re prepping the area and starting to finish Fulton through to Church and the remaining corner of Oculus Plaza…hopefully…

Yea, I hope so too

Hum… something is going on over there indeed.
Let’s see what happens in the next few weeks.

Clipart
click for full image

Nice renders, Tom.

I hope this rises, but I’m losing faith.

Nice renders and great comparison images, Thomas!! ^^

StrongIsland I couldn’t agree with you more!!

Keep the faith and stay strong RW!!

It seems like Chase is the only possible tenant with enough $ to anchor this. The

I hope so. Btw, I don’t believe what I was saying about keeping the faith as I’m losing a bit of it as well. We shall see.

I dunno what to expect! We eventually could get Fosters or Bjarkes or ultimately something very different.

I think that if Chase doesn’t lease 2 WTC and if BlackRock doesn’t lease Tishman’s Spiral, then neither BIG project will rise for a long time, if at all, in their current proposed forms.

These huge roughly 3m sf towers require a 1m sf commitment, and It seems that such lessees are rare these days.

Do you think getting these large, single anchor tenants is the only solution? Or might the devs try to stitch together commitments of a couple tenants at a couple 100K apiece?

That’s obviously more painstaking and has more variables, but I wonder if it’s worth doing in order to get all this class A space ready to go the next time the big fish are in the market?

I don’t think that will happen. It would be too hard to coordinate a bunch of contingent leases simultaneously.

If Black Rock does not go to the Spire, I think that Tishman will proceed with a multi-building, mixed-use project.