NEW YORK | 111 West 57th St | 1,428 FT | 91 FLOORS

@craigsbed

Nice shot. Look how tall CPT is now. Basically the tallest building on central park south aside from the topped out supertalls

Nice shot, Street!

Where did you take that from?

Ohh I forgot to write in the photo red… thanks for alerting me, I added it in

That’s an amazing shot. I knew it wasn’t from the Met’s roof since it’s closed for the winter.

I thought that maybe you’re a zillionaire with an apartment at the Sherry Netherland or Pierre!

This tower is slaying everything else in NYC, easily. Tower Verre’s original design would have been a match, but not now.

@lostfoxinthehole

@field_condition’s Instagram story
(Click for full photo)

:drooling_face::drooling_face:

So far, so good! :smiley:

When this thing starts hitting the multiple setbacks… The crown lighting itself looks like a chandelier. So much to come and look forward to.

This morning:

Great shots, Stig!

Welcome back!!

Can you provide updates for the townhouses that are being restored next to 520 Park and for Extell’s project on Fifth between 47th and 48th?

Masterpiece!!!

Most impressive progress here has been vertical, but it’s worth noting that structural work on the rear, interior porte cochere seems to have wrapped up. This undertaking connected two single bay loading docks into a double wide drive, and is in itself extremely impressive as it required significant demo and leveling of existing grade, and tremendous reinforcement at the base of the building all while construction continued above.

From SSP by Koodoo25

Glass on the northern side of the building is now visible from Central Park (Dec 8th)

Gorgeous!!

New York Strong by Danny Daly, on Flickr