NEW YORK | 111 West 57th St | 1,428 FT | 91 FLOORS

@nyonair

A colleague of mine is staying in the Essex house so I asked him to snap a quick pic, sorry for the terrible quality but something is something I guess hahah
Cheers!

Wow, I am only realizing now how disproportionately thin this will be!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWVRsNHgfTp/?taken-by=anthony_stahl

This is going to be insane!

111 West 57th Street by NyConstructionPhoto, on Flickr

Great shots, Ilny

The Steinway is probably the one I’m looking forward to the most next to 2 WTC and Tower Verre. SHoP has done an amazing job with this one.
Web Design Company In New Zealand.

Tectonic

Nice shot, Tec!!!

Nice…If you didn’t know they closed Sheep Meadow to the public you might be forgiven for thinking that it was maybe photoshopped!

Ha! Thanks. I was wondering why no one was there when all previous shots had huge crowds. Then I thought it was a good photoshop…

Why did they close it, btw?

I think they always close the lawn for a few hours a week -they cordon off Bryant Park too - keeps the sod from getting too trammeled and brown.

It was taken from the edge, but I’m always lucky to catch it when it’s closed.

This tower is going to look insane.

TECTONIC

Wow. These photos are starting to look like the renderings that came out years ago. LOVE IT.

Guys! No!!! https://ny.curbed.com/2017/7/26/16041394/111-west-57-construction-cost-overrun?utm_campaign=ny.curbed.social&utm_content=curbedny&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

a judge is barring the foreclosure and two legal experts have said the Ambase’s suit is unlikely to succeed. Nothing is stopping this tower unless a judge orders it, which likely would have already happened. We’ll hear more in August, in the meantime construction will continue. We should only worry if construction stops.