NEW YORK | 111 West 57th St | 1,428 FT | 91 FLOORS

I’ve seen the model at SHoP’s office, pictures don’t do it justice. Can’t wait to see a render of the finalized crown. The one we’ve all seen is just one of the iterations, but should be close to what the final one should look like

Have you seen anything for 80 South St?

There was so much to look at, but yes, they had this inconspicuous unlabeled model sitting near the lobby. It was definitely a model for 80 South. All I can say is that it was very very tall lol

Is this it? If so, can you describe it? It’s hard to understand the shape from just that one side.

I believe that’s it cuz you can clearly see One Seaport tower next to it.

I agree, but I was wondering if they’re still using the same design.

From what I remember, it was similar to 200 East 59th St. with those extruded floor plates. But it has been quite a long time since I was there so I’m sure there have been changes. What I think is certain is the massing of the building, which I’m looking forward to seeing in better renders. I didn’t see any renders of it on the walls all around the office however. There might be some now lol

I suspect we’ll see something similar to SHoP’s proposal for 225 West 57th Street *at 80 South St.

there was a SHoP proposal across the street for the seaport which would have had the extended floorplates you described. Obviously, it’s a different project and not as tall.

edit: ah, sorry for the extra off topic images. maybe we should move this discussion to the appropriate thread…

Oh oh. Here we go.

You can see the start of the thin windows on the bearing walls of the sides of the tower. It’ll barely be visible once the facade is attached. Exciting!!

Good catch!

One year ago the first floor was starting to go up

Great shots ilny!

Great shots Robert, really rising above the fray now!