NEW YORK | 1 World Trade Center | 1,776 FT (spire) / 1,368 FT (parapet) | 104 FLOORS

To the left of the dish, right? Damn these cams! Always going down at the worst times!

Yup.
Guess I’ll keep an eye out on insta

Cams are back up and look what I see! This has to be the new BMU or for it!

They’ve been moving them around a lot today. I guess they must be the new system, and the booms are telescopic or something— they just seem so thin

Hmm. Appears so! The ones originally up there were telescopic as well but they were attached to a larger system overall. This may be it or they may have more to do. It is weird how thin they are though. Regardless this is much needed and very much welcome! Time to finish this up, put them into use and get those windows back in on floor 90.

Well look at what we have here…a better view of the most likely new BMU!

Gorgeous! The details are so crisp, even the cables hanging…
it’s definitely the rig… can’t wait to see this thing in action

Same here! This is way overdue! Hopefully by next spring we have a completely clean 1 WTC!

I can’t wait. It’s the thing that stands out so much when looking at pics of the building. Especially ones with tourists in them. Very embarrassing that they come all this way and have to look at a building (that is supposed to be the crown jewel of the site) with streaks running down its sides.

So true!
In person it’s not even that noticeable but the Instagram photos are freaking gruesome